Matrix ad 1: Agent
The ad covers the main character Gabriel Light being interviewed in a room about a woman known as "Cell". During the interview Agent Moore chastises Gabriel for conspiring against the Matrix.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Mister Gabriel..."
"How do you know my name?"
"I know many things about you Mister Gabriel. (1) I know you live alone and are (3) unemployed by day and a hacker by night. I know that recently you were contacted by the terrorist known as "Cell" and I know it was then that she bestowed to you some information you were not meant to know. (6) You see Mister Gabriel, we live in a world that is... (7) ephemeral, so when somebody threatens it's safety, it is up to me to restore it - by any means necessary (8) (9)
(1) - Agent Moore sits down at the table with a file - opposite Gabriel
(2) - Moore opens his file
(3) - Gabriel coding at a computer
(4) - Shows Cell fighting some men
(5) - Shows the red and blue pills in Cell's hands
(6) - Moore stands up and picks up a mug, turning around
(7) - Moore turns back around and transforms the mug into sand
(8) - Gabriel stands and throws a punch at Moore but his arm is turned into sand as Moore smiles and punches him back
(9) - Fade to advertisement card
Comments
Post a Comment